Staff Association Summer Hours
Staff Association is closed Friday’s throughout the summer, and with staff using their earned vacation time, please e-mail or phone ahead to book an appointment should you need to visit the office to ensure that one of our Management Team Members will be available to assist you with your questions/concerns. Please click on the ”Contact Us” tab above to view our staff information.
Inter-School Mail Delivery
Just a reminder that Staff Association no longer has inter-school mail delivery. All staff development funding requests are done through the portal on our Website (www.staffassociation.ca) under the Member Log-In. Other requests or important information can be forwarded to us via scan to our personal e-mails, faxed to 403.242.1238 or sent through Canada Post.
June FYI #6
SA Contract Ratification Vote Results; Message from the Chair; Friendly Reminders; Applying for Employment Insurance (EI)
Read More (pdf)
CBE Staff Association Scholarship Award
Staff Association is once again awarding Scholarships through EducationMatters for our members’ children currently in Grade 12 to use toward their post-secondary education.
We are offering four (4) scholarships at $1,500.00 each based on financial need and three (3) additional scholarships at $1,000.00 each.
Please access the EducationMatters application page.
- Scroll down the page to retrieve our information — CBE Staff Association Award (with Application).
- Please note that complete application packages should be submitted to the Scholarship Coordinator at the applicant’s high school.
- The deadline to receive applications is normally May 30th, however, applicants should check with their Guidance Office for application deadlines in their school.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Recipients are selected in September by the EducationMatters Student Awards Selection Committee.