March FYI #5
Upcoming Meeting, Message from the Chair, Negotiations Update, Trial Layoff and Recall Provisions, Vacation Pay and Pension, 2016 CBE Staff Association Scholarship Award, Questions/SA Drop-ins
Read More (pdf)
SA Members Contract Ratification Meeting / Vote
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
The Glenmore Inn & Convention Centre
2720 Glenmore Trail SE
(Glenmore East Room)
Professional Support Staff Members
Doors Open at 4:30 pm
Meeting at 5:00 pm
Main Body Support Staff Members
Doors Open at 6:00 pm
Meeting at 6:30 pm
CBE Staff Association Scholarship Award
Staff Association is once again awarding Scholarships through EducationMatters for our members’ children currently in Grade 12 to use toward their post-secondary education.
We are offering four (4) scholarships at $1,500.00 each based on financial need and three (3) additional scholarships at $1,000.00 each.
Please access the EducationMatters application page.
- Scroll down the page to retrieve our information — CBE Staff Association Award (with Application).
- Please note that complete application packages should be submitted to the Scholarship Coordinator at the applicant’s high school.
- The deadline to receive applications is normally May 30th, however, applicants should check with their Guidance Office for application deadlines in their school.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Recipients are selected in September by the EducationMatters Student Awards Selection Committee.